Sharing is nice :-)

Friday 8 April 2016

Homemade shampoo for hair loss

how to make natural egg shampoo for dry hair

I have recently discovered that eggs can really make miracles for my hair. They are a rich source of proteins and vitamins and they have a natural version of lecitin which acts as an emulsifier. After lots of tries and fails (my poor hair is used to experiments :-))))) here is my super fast and 100% natural shampoo recipe. It is one of the best treatments for my dry hair. Then, it helps combat hair loss and promotes hair growth :-)

To make a homemade egg shampoo you need (for short/medium hair length):

  • 1yolk
  • 1tbsp dried stinging nettle
  • 1/2 glass water
  • 5drops lavender essential oil


Place the nettle in a pot and cover it with water. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.


Let it cool ans strain the liquid


Whisk the yolk


Combine the yolk, nettle and lavender essential oil and stir well. Your shampoo is ready to use:-) Apply it to your hair as a normal shampoo. Rinse it first with warm water and after with the mixture of 1-2tbsp apple cyder vinegar+1L warm water+5drops lavender essential oil. Be healthy and beautiful:-)




1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. Mycapil.com

    ReplyDelete